Monday, January 10, 2011

Is Limitless Getting a New Ending? (Spoiler!)

Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish and Robert De Niro star in Limitless, a paranoia-fueledaction thriller about an unpublished writer whose life is transformed by a top-secret “smart drug” that allows him to use 100% of his brain and become a perfect version of himself. His enhanced abilities soon attract shadowy forces that threaten his new life in this darkly comic and provocative film.

Wednesday afternoon I received a tip that the film crew was setting up near 23rd & Market (thank you), so on my way over there I passed the old Triple AAA building as the empty building doubled as his campaign office
The Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert DeNiro film "Dark Fields" now "Limitless" filmed earlier this yearturning Philadelphia into New York City
Now they are again in town doing new scenes. Last time they were here (Fall) I captured Bradley Cooper & Abbie Cornish making out in Rittenhouse Sq (clip on NBC10 Website)The filming at the election headquarters takes place on Monday during the day. Should be crazy since Market Street won't be closed during the shoot which will take place inside the former AAA building, so bring a long lens or 20/20 vision cause Market Street is wide.

Today (Friday) they filmed at Sampan between 7AM and 2PM with Abbie Cornish and Bradley Cooper

This shot I will call "Unfortunate" cause a big old water drop fell from melting snow above my head darn. I did get some other awesome shots which I will write about next week when I file my complete story.

I walked by earlier in the day and the stones were looking well stoney
and then around 9PM they had covered the stones with plastic. I imagine they did this because if it snows, they can easily brush the snow off the stones, then lift the plastic off to reveal the stones for continuity of the scene. The reason I think the shoot is on Saturday is there was no signage around the perimeter of the building saying "no parking". Last month I posted the trailer for the newly renamed movie here 
Here's a link to Michael Klein's Insider blog about the filming on Monday:

0 comments:

Post a Comment